Trafficking Justice Prayer Requests
Psalm 125:1-4: Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever. Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, both now and forever. The wicked will not rule the land of the godly, for then the godly might be tempted to do wrong. O Lord, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with you
- Praise for opportunities to speak at schools about sexual exploitation and healthy relationships.
- Praise God that He sees every person who is caught up in exploitation, and that He knows their struggle and pain, and desires to deliver them.
- Please pray that God would draw people to our monthly trainings at Christ Presbyterian Church in Edina on the second Tuesday of each month. May people who attend feel equipped with knowledge, build relationships with others who desire to end trafficking, and be drawn to prayer.
- Please pray for this Thursday, Jan 16th – prayer that God would draw listeners to 98.5 from 7 – 9 pm to hear the truth about sex trafficking in MN. That the Holy Spirit would cover all aspects of the broadcast in protection from attacks of the enemy. That God’s Spirit would direct the questions and responses of the radio host, Natalie Grant and Laura Mulliken. Pray also for our volunteers who will be answering phone calls from listeners – that they would know and experience God’s presence and wisdom as they listen and respond to and pray for callers.
- Trafficking Justice seeks wisdom as we forge new and stronger relationships with other Christian organizations who are fighting trafficking in the midwest. Pray for unity, peace, and a Kingdom mindset.
- Prayer covering for the Sex Trafficking 101 seminar in Brooklyn Center this Saturday, Jan 18th – may attendees be educated, inspired, equipped and moved to action.
- Prayers for a South Metro congregation who is dealing with the fallout of a moral failure in senior leadership, which has caused them to postpone a Trafficking Justice seminar. May they experience healing, God’s grace and peace, and sense His direction as they move forward.
- Please pray for TJ opportunities to Inspire, Equip and Mobilize Metro area churches with opportunities for speaking, classes and seminars.
- Pray for preparation for our team, staff and speakers as Freedom Weekend approaches. That all details would be covered, and that the Spirit would draw people who need to hear the messages presented and make connections to be drawn into action. Friday and Saturday, March 20-21.
- Please pray for those experiencing exploitation and trafficking – that someone would recognize their situation and report; that they would sense the presence of Jesus; that they would have HOPE and build a desire and strength to leave their abusive situation and find healing in Jesus.
- Lastly, pray for those who are working on the front lines with victims and survivors – that they too would experience HOPE and strength that comes from the power of the Holy Spirit. That they would practice self care and take time away from work to rest in Jesus.