Prevention of Demand Track Leader
September 8th, 2019
- Investigates the roots and causes of why men are purchasing sex from another human
being, based on the latest research available.
- Documents the connections between pornography addiction and other forms of sexual
addiction, including frequenting strip clubs and purchasing sex.
- Discovers key reasons for pornography addiction as well as local programs and counseling
services offering freedom and healing from this addiction.
- Creates and gives presentations on the problem of pornography today, the damage it does
to users and families of users, the connection between pornography and sex trafficking, and
the path of healing for those who are addicted.
- Creates and executes the strategy for working with churches in this area, including giving
presentations to churches or men’s groups and guiding them in how to set up a men’s
ministry that provides safe places to share about sexual addiction as well as resources to
begin walking in freedom.
- Ensures that the latest research and documented facts and stories are used in all
presentations and they are consistent with TJ’s core values.
- Trains, develops and gives direction, affirmation, and recognition to track members,
including other speakers in this area.
- Communicates open volunteer opportunities within their track for promotion and
recruitment to the rest of the TJ team.
- Attends Trafficking Justice monthly staff meetings.
Reporting Relationships and Qualifications:
- Reports to the Executive Director.
- Oversees all track members and all activities associated with their track.
- Commitment Level: 12-month commitment requested.
- Approximately 2 to 5 hours per week involvement.
- Should be walking in freedom from sexual addictions for at least 2 years, as well as having
strong mentor and/or friendship relationships with open and honest communication.
- Preferred Qualifications: Self Starter. Resourceful. Excellent communication skills. Good
public speaker. Experience leading teams. Some knowledge and experience in the area of
sex trafficking and exploitation. Able to develop strategy, plan, and oversee the execution of
such plans. Works very well with others of similar and different social styles.
Trafficking Justice is a faith-based organization. TJ, therefore, seeks people with an active, grace-filled
faith in Jesus Christ as staff volunteers who are in agreement with our statement of faith and core
This is a volunteer position. No financial compensation is available for this position at the present
Please email to Trafficking.Justice@gmail.com indicating interest in this position.