Restoration Track Leader
July 3, 2019
- Connects with (or has team members connect with) local restoration homes in the greater Twin Cities metro area – to gain understanding of their needs and how Trafficking Justice can best support them with volunteers and/or donations.
- Develops strategy on how to engage and mobilize volunteers to provide help and support to local restoration organizations.
- Ensures that there are a variety of ways for people to get involved with varying levels of time commitment. Ensures that strategies used have a positive impact to provide support for restoration home staff and victim-survivors.
- Trains, develops, and gives direction, affirmation and recognition individuals mobilized in this area.
- Identifies resources, events, and trainings needed to equip volunteers in their roles. Communicates these to volunteers.
- Creates and ensures completion of any required volunteer training or qualification prior to service (e.g. people having any contact with victim-survivors).
- Communicates open volunteer opportunities within their track for promotion and recruitment to the rest of the TJ leadership team.
- Attends TJ Leadership Team meetings at least once every two months
- Attends at least 2/3 of Trafficking Justice monthly staff meetings, including training activities.
- Attends Trafficking Justice education meetings, Freedom Weekend, and other TJ events as available to make connections and meet new people.
Reporting Relationships: Works directly under the Executive Director and oversees track members and all activities associated with their track. Other volunteer positions may report to this position.
Commitment Level: 12 month commitment requested to start.
Approximately 8 to 12 hours per month involvement requested, dependent upon current monthly activities.
Preferred Qualifications: Resourceful and communicative. Experience leading teams. Some knowledge and experience in the area of sex trafficking and exploitation. Teachable. Able to develop strategy, plans and oversee execution of such plans. Works well with others of similar and different social styles.
This is a volunteer position. No financial compensation is available for this position at the present time, although reimbursement is available for expenses incurred in doing this volunteer work.
Trafficking Justice is faith-based organization. As such, we seek people with an active, grace-filled faith in Jesus Christ as staff volunteers who are in agreement with our statement of faith and core values, which can be found on our website.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating interest in this position.